Auction of Hopes
- Created: Saturday, 18 June 2016 11:32
- Hits: 1902
The largest charity event of the University is “Auction of Hopes”, it is held annually from 2005.
Ten good events were done since that time, and the collected sum of money over the years reaches 2 mln. UAH!
Student trade-union committee of the Lviv Banking Institute:
The Lviv regional management JSC “Oschadbank”
* Ukrainian competition of business-cases “Auction of Hopes” in 2009. The University of Banking of National Bank of Ukraine received the award “For community involvement and development of higher education institutions”.
* “Auction of Hopes” received the prize “People's benefactor” of the V-th National Competition “Benefactor of the Year”, “Association of Philanthropists Ukraine” (2011.)
* The series of photos “ The I-st Auction of Hopes” won in the nomination “ The charity and social protection” in the second Ukrainian photo contest “ The charity through the prism of lens” (2011).
* The students received a special award of the contest “The philanthropist of the year” – Lviv Region 2011”.
* We won the victory in the nomination “The charity event of the year” of the National Competition “Charitable Ukraine - 2012” and third place on the results of the online voting for the honorary title “People's benefactor”. About 5000 Ukrainians voted for educational institution.
* The nomination “The charity event of the year” of the National Competition “Charitable Ukraine – 2013”.
* “The I-st Auction of Hopes” (Lviv), 2006 – (43800 UAH was collected). The multimedia class was equipped at the School of Social Rehabilitation (Horodok).
* “The II-nd Auction of Hopes” (Lviv), 2007 – (75 thousand UAH was collected). The incubator for the maternity home №1 (Lviv) was bought for this money. Nowadays, it is the best in the region.
* “The III-d Auction of Hopes” (Lviv), 2008 was the greatest event, which included the round tables, the flash mobs, the involvement of other organizations, the creation of websites and banners. As the result, more than 200 thousand UAH was collected. The first Chapel of Remembrance in Ukraine was opened in the restored historic wooden church in the village Kuty of Busk district.
* “The IV-th Auction of Hopes” (Cherkassy), 2009. The purpose of the event - to draw public attention to the preservation of small rivers of Ukraine and cleaning of the Vilshanka River. As the result, we collected nearly 200 thousand. UAH. The cleaning the river had been started, we had made competition for its decoration and the banks had been strengthened in the village Mliiv.
* “The V- th Auction of Hopes” (Kharkiv), 2011 – (nearly 200 thousand UAH was collected). Rehabilitation center was equipped in Kharkiv regional special general educational institution for children with hearing impairments.
* “The VI-th Auction Hopes” (Lviv), 2011 - (more than 200 thousand UAH was collected). The first sociocultural rehabilitation center for persons with visual impairments was opened in the special library after Shevchenko T.H. in Ukraine. The recording studio was organized and the book of poems (by flat-typing style) was published.
* “The VII-th Auction of Hopes” (Kyiv), 2012 - (over 200 thousand UAH was collected). All graduates of Ukrainian orphanages received textbooks and they were mastering the basics of financial literacy.
* “The VIII-th Auction of Hopes” (Cherkassy), 2013 – (more than 250 thousand UAH was collected). The oak alley was opened in the village Moryntsi and book crossing case was set in.
* “The IX-th Auction of Hopes” (Kharkiv), 2014 – (200 thousand UAH was collected). Three dynamic parapodiums were purchased for Ukrainian Research Institute of Prosthetics and Prosthesis.
* “The X-th Auction of Hopes” (Lviv), 2015 – (more than 300 thousand UAH was collected). Money was transferred to restore the monument Leonardo Marconi “Agriculture. Savings. Industry”, which is located on the roof of The Lviv Museum of Ethnography and Crafts (former “Galician Savings Bank”).