- Created: Tuesday, 16 May 2017 10:02
- Hits: 4171
Banking University has been working on the market since 1940. It is graduated more than 50000 students. It has institutes in Kyiv, Lviv, Kharkiv and Cherkassy.
Licenses and certificates
List of specialties and educational programs
Banking University offers studies:
- Preparatory courses: 6 -9 months, price 1000 USD (can enter during the year).
- Bachelor studies in English: Business and Administration (Finance and Banking), Accounting and Taxation. Duration - 4 years. Price - 1700 USD per year.
- Master studies in English: Banking and Finance Management. Duration - 1,5 year. Price: 1990 USD per year.
- Entering campaign: 1st of July - 1st of November.
Double diploma programme:
- Cracow University of Economics (2,5 years in Lviv. 1,5 years in Cracow) Fee in Cracow - 1000 euro per semester.
- Cracow University of Economics (1 year in Lviv. 1 year in Cracow) Fee in Cracow - 1000 euro per semester.
- Mykolas Romeris University (Lithuania) (+ 1 semester in Vilnius. Fee - 1690 euro per semester).
University has hostel for students. Fee - 35 USD per month.
Open sources about University:
Facebook in Ukrainian
Facebook in English
Film about University
Tel.: +38 (032) 297-72-22